"Get started with Mobile Design today and watch your business explode!"
More consumers are accessing websites from their Mobile phones and tablets than ever before. Most of them are looking for your phone number, services offered, email address, physical address and other important information about your business, if you have a website. Is your business website Mobile Ready?
Many websites published before 2010 do not show well on Mobile devices. Don’t miss out on lost business. You need a website that is Mobile Responsive!
We launched Mobile Design to leverage Mobile device accessibility for our clients websites. Our goal is to improve Mobile Marketing conversions on behalf of our small to medium size business clients, in order to help them increase revenues and communication with their customers.
With todays Mobile technology, business websites MUST be Mobile accessible. We specialize in re-designing existing websites, using WordPress Mobile Responsive themes. A Mobile Responsive theme website will show all of your important content on any Mobile device.
Sign up for a Multi-Page website package, up to five pages, for only $299*. Start improving your online marketing today with a Mobile accessible website.
After payment is received, we send you a detailed questionnaire to start the process. No other hidden charges. Let us do the work you for!
*A $19.95 monthly maintenance fee will be required after the website is complete and published.
Mobile device responsive websites are a “must have” for todays internet user experience.
Whether you need a new website or an update to an older one, Mobile Design Experts at the Website Building Team can help.
Mobile Design was started to improve Mobile Marketing on behalf of our small to medium size business clients, in order to help them increase revenues and communication with their customers.
Our clients come from all types of small and medium sized businesses and from many different industries. From real estate agents to restaurateurs, construction to local business, our clients have one thing in common: They want to communicate with their customers through Mobile Design technology.
We give you a complete, multi-page, unique website for only $299.
Call us! A real person will answer the phone!
How can a potential customer contact or call your business if they can’t find you?
E – Com Sales, LLC
PO Box 1471
Lake Stevens WA 98258
E – Mail: email@example.com
If you have an older website, this is what your customers are seeing when they access your website from their phone.
At the bottom of the phone image enter Your website address and click GO!
What You Get-
You will receive a very professional, well designed, mobile ready and unique one of a kind website. Most website builders charge thousands of dollars but we give you a better value for a great price!
-A basic website is usually an informational site to promote your business/organization location, services provided, phone contacts and google maps. Also consider a website for events and personal use. The domain name/website address is included in price.
1. Home Page with general information about you and/or your business/organization. Pictures and Links to Facebook Fan Page or Twitter Account (if you have these)
2. Second Page: Additional information needed to emphasize or showcase your business/organization.
3. Third page: Contact Page with phone, fax, email, physical address. We can also add maps so the public can find your location.
4. Fourth Page: An “About us” and/or “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
5. An extra fifth page may be used for displaying your services in detail, extra information your website will need to tell “the story” of your services or business.
5. Domain Name (web address) will be included in basic price. An email address if you need one.
6. Your website will be submitted to all the major search engines ie: Google, Bing and Yahoo.
7. All images and pictures will be included (You are encouraged to provide some of your own pictures).
8. We will write all headings, text and descriptions for you, when requested.
9. A monthly charge of $19.95 will be assessed to cover hosting fees and maintenance.
Every person has different requirements for their websites and every situation that’s specific to your needs cannot be totally listed here. We will do our best to cover your wishes and requests during the set-up process. We will also guide you with our recommendations.
Many additional page types are available and we will make every effort to accommodate your individual requirements. Some requests may go beyond the Basic Package so an additional charge may apply.
Additional pages for any of the above packages will be: $49.95 per page.
2. How much does this cost?
– We offer a 3 – 5 page website depending upon your needs, for a one time set up fee of $299.00 plus a monthly web hosting and maintenance fee of $19.95. Websites usually contain Home, Contact Us, About Us and additional information as requested.
3. What happens after I order?
4. Can I make changes to the website?
After your website is published and complete:
5. What is our refund policy?
6. After purchasing a website package, why must I pay a web hosting and maintenance fee of $19.95 per month?
7. Can I see samples of your work?
– Yes. Please Click Here to see websites we have previously designed and published for other clients.
8. Who owns the domain name?
– If we obtain a domain name for you, one that you have approved of, as part of our service, we own your domain name as long as you use our hosting service. If you want to take over the updating and maintenance/changes to your site, ownership may be transferred to you, if we mutually agree that you will no longer use our hosting service. The domain name may be transferred to your ownership upon your payment to us for a one-time fee of $150.00 which covers the time consuming process of implementing a transfer and charges from the hosting provider. After the transfer is completed, you will be responsible for the costs of the annual domain registration fee and monthly hosting charge from the website hosting company.
9. Will we provide pictures?
– Yes. We can provide you with some stock photos for use in your new website. All pictures will be legally purchased and not “stolen” from the internet. You will not run into any copywrite issues with the pictures or images we provide. All pictures will be included with package price. Any pictures you own personally may also be used.
10. How long will it take for my web site be available?
– Normally it will take 7-14 days to complete your website and be ready for your review of the first draft. If we do not receive the required information to make your site accurate, via the completed Website Builder Questionnaire, then the process could take longer. We strive to make this process the best possible experience for you. Your prompt response to our request for information will make this a smooth and timely effort for both of us.
11. Can I have a website designed to sell merchandise?
Any other questions please see our Contact Us page
Maybe you already have a website that just needs an update. Many websites were built years ago when most customers searched on a desk top or laptop computer. An older design will not showcase your website properly. It will need to be re-designed or built with a “Mobile Responsive” theme. In 2015 most customers will use a Mobile Phone or Tablet to locate the services they are looking for. Is your website to old to look good on a phone or tablet? Try entering your domain/website/URL address name into our Mobile Demo and see what your customer are viewing.
Call us if you need a website updated or to build a new website that can be viewed on a Mobile phone or tablet.